"It appears the GameTap emulator for this game is missing or has been corrupted."
- Access the download manager and verify that the download has passed the intial line located on the download progress bar.
- You can launch the game when the progress indicator has passed this point.
- If the game is still downloading, but has passed the line, and still gives you this error, then let the game finish downloading before trying to launch.
- If the game still returns this error after fully downloading, you will have to delete the game and re-download it.
- If the problem persists, please Submit a Service Request.
If this document does not fit your needs, you can ask a question. If your problem persists, check out the GameTap Community Forums for a quick response to your issue. It is possible that someone has already solved the problem you are encountering. You can also reach Technical Support by submitting a service request by cliking below.
You can send this document by EMail