1. Close any browser windows that are open.
2. Open the Start Menu, and select Control Panel.
3. Go to Add or Remove Programs for Windows XP/2000 or Programs and Features for Windows Vista.
4. Find the GameTap Web Player in the list, select it, then click the Remove button.
5. The next time you log in to GameTap.com, you will be prompted to re-install the plug-in.
If this document does not fit your needs, you can ask a question. If your problem persists, check out the GameTap Community Forums for a quick response to your issue. It is possible that someone has already solved the problem you are encountering. You can also reach Technical Support by submitting a service request by cliking below.
You can send this document by EMail