2. Select the My GameTap button in your backpack, in the upper-right section of the GameTap website.
3. From the Dashboard page, select the Profile tab.
4. On the left side of the Profile page, select Profile if it is not already selected for you.
5. Edit Profile allows you to enter various Instant Messaging service screen names, as well as a website URL, physical location, occupation, interests, and your birthday.
6. Edit Signature allows you to edit and format the tag line that is displayed below any forum posts you make.
7. Edit Avatar allows you to update your avatar, which is displayed in various locations of the site. Avatars are now no longer limited to GameTap's library of avatars, though you can still choose one from our library by selecting the Display gallery link. This is also how you can access the avatars that you have uploaded.
If this document does not fit your needs, you can ask a question. If your problem persists, check out the GameTap Community Forums for a quick response to your issue. It is possible that someone has already solved the problem you are encountering. You can also reach Technical Support by submitting a service request by cliking below.
You can send this document by EMail