2. Select the My GameTap button in your backpack, in the upper-right section of the GameTap website.
3. From the Dashboard page, select the Profile tab.
4. On the left side of the Profile page, select Board preferences if it is not already selected for you.
5. Edit global settings allows you to specify your language, time zone and date formatting, as well as how you can be contacted or notified.
6. Edit posting defaults allows you to specify the default options when creating forum posts.
7. Edit display options allows you to specify the information that is displayed in posts, as well as the default ordering of topics and posts.
If this document does not fit your needs, you can ask a question. If your problem persists, check out the GameTap Community Forums for a quick response to your issue. It is possible that someone has already solved the problem you are encountering. You can also reach Technical Support by submitting a service request by cliking below.
You can send this document by EMail