- Start Norton 360.
- Click Tasks & Settings.
- Click Change Advanced Settings.
- Click Firewall Protection Settings
- On the Firewall Program Rules tab, in the Program column, scroll through the list until you find the executable file for the program that you are unable to use.
For example, if you are unable to use GameTap, scroll through the list until you find the entry for GameTapPlayer
- Change the Access from Block or Custom to Allow.
- Click Apply, and then Close.
- Click Yes.
If this document does not fit your needs, you can ask a question. If your problem persists, check out the GameTap Community Forums for a quick response to your issue. It is possible that someone has already solved the problem you are encountering. You can also reach Technical Support by submitting a service request by cliking below.
You can send this document by EMail