- Open up the Norton Personal Firewall program.
- Double click the Norton Personal Firewall button located on this page. This will open another page with a bunch of tabs at the top of it. Click the Programs tab.
- On this page are the programs that the firewall currently has rules for.
- If your program is listed (the list is alphabetized, so you may have to scroll down) and it says Block All by it, click on the down arrow by and select Automatic if it's available or Permit All if it's not.
- Click the Okay button to exit.
- Click on the Add button at the Programs screen. The path to get there is listed above.
- Locate the GameTapPlayer.exe file, select it, and click on the Open button. (By default: C:\Program Files\GameTap Web Player\bin\release\GameTapPlayer.exe)
- A security box will display asking how you want Norton to handle this file. Select Automatically configure Internet Access (Recommended) if it's available or Permit if it's not and click Okay.
- GameTap should now be configured. Click Okay.
If this document does not fit your needs, you can ask a question. If your problem persists, check out the GameTap Community Forums for a quick response to your issue. It is possible that someone has already solved the problem you are encountering. You can also reach Technical Support by submitting a service request by cliking below.
You can send this document by EMail