- Open up the Norton Internet Security program.
- In the menu on the left hand side of your screen, click the Norton Internet Security button.
- Click the Personal Firewall link in the middle of the page.
- Then in the lower right hand corner, click the Configure button.
- Click the Programs tab at the top of the screen.
- Find GameTap in the list at the bottom of the screen.
- Right click on that program. A list of options should come up.
- Click the Permit All option.
If this document does not fit your needs, you can ask a question. If your problem persists, check out the GameTap Community Forums for a quick response to your issue. It is possible that someone has already solved the problem you are encountering. You can also reach Technical Support by submitting a service request by cliking below.
You can send this document by EMail