- Go to options under the McAfee Personal Firewall Plus by clicking on McAfee -> Personal Firewall Options.
- Select the tool System Services.
- From here, the customer needs to open port 443, the Secure web server port, and 80, the web server port. These ports allow access from computers to servers and vice versa.
- From McAfee>Personal Firewall > Options > Options> Tools > Trusted & Banned IP's it may show one of GameTap's servers IP's.
- It is possible to correct this issue by going into the Banned IP Addresses and removing the IP's presence.
If this document does not fit your needs, you can ask a question. If your problem persists, check out the GameTap Community Forums for a quick response to your issue. It is possible that someone has already solved the problem you are encountering. You can also reach Technical Support by submitting a service request by cliking below.
You can send this document by EMail