- Right-click on the red M at the bottom-right by the clock.
- Click on Internet & Network and then Configure.
- Click on Firewall protection is enabled and then Advanced.
- Click on Program Permissions on the right-hand side and then Add Allowed Program.
- Navigate to the C:\Program Files\GameTap Web Player\bin\release directory and double-click on GameTapPlayer.
If this document does not fit your needs, you can ask a question. If your problem persists, check out the GameTap Community Forums for a quick response to your issue. It is possible that someone has already solved the problem you are encountering. You can also reach Technical Support by submitting a service request by cliking below.
You can send this document by EMail