- Open up the Sygate Personal Firewall Pro Program.
- In the menu at the top of your screen click Tools and then click Advanced Rules.
- You will probably seen an information message similar to the one above. Put a checkmark into the Remember box if you don't want to see that again. Then click Ok.
- Click the Add button to add a new configuration.
- Put a dot into the Allow this Traffic radio button under Action.
- Click the Hosts tab.
- Under the Hosts tab, where it says Apply This Rule To, click the button that says All Addresses.
- Now click on the Port and Protocols tab.
- Use the Protocol drop down box to select TCP.
- Enter the ports 80, 443, 1467 in the Local box. These ports can be entered in a list like 54,56,58.
- Leave the Remote box blank.
- Make sure the Traffic Direction drop down box is set to Both.
- When you are done adding ports click on the Scheduling tab.
- Make sure the Enable Scheduling checkbox is unchecked.
- Click OK.
If this document does not fit your needs, you can ask a question. If your problem persists, check out the GameTap Community Forums for a quick response to your issue. It is possible that someone has already solved the problem you are encountering. You can also reach Technical Support by submitting a service request by cliking below.
You can send this document by EMail